Saturday, November 05, 2016

Me and my new toy

Just recently, i want to focus on my blog and want to have more wording. I feel i'm selfish to leave you alone and just miss you when i feel sad and bad thing happened. SORRY MY DEAR BLOG, if you was human you might leave me long ago. So i decide to buy new ipad mini 4 (128GB) so i can spare sometime to have a look or put some word on it.
People around me might say I'm person who spend money on Brand Brand or for nothing but i'm also need reason for myself too to buy something that cost more than $100. Even my reason is good or bad at least i have my own reason to buy it that's all.
Now i got new ipad which cost me more that then i expect plus i just bought mini keyboard which original price $73 but i bought it with discount 50%.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment