Saturday, April 16, 2016

Office's laptop

Since i know about IT, my concept to laptop is mobile PC: easy to movable, carry out for meeting, work home, or on travel. So it's should be light weight, longer battery, easy to access other devices (ex: projector...), normal screen no need to big screen unless we are designer or need the big screen, speed should be good enough, network should be easy to access to other internet but my office laptop now is total opposite with it. The screen is too big, the weight is too heavy, hard to access projector/ play CD/DVD, speed is too slow, hard to access other network because my skillful IT block all accesses. 

In summary, it likes stone even i bring it home/ to work at coffee shop outside it just for typing cannt do anything.


Always bad mood everytime using!!!

Thanks to my IT who aways make me in this bad mood.

M

3 comments: