Friday, April 20, 2018

The bank

Today, i have 3 main to do list: 1. closing account at bank, 2. closing my credit card (another bank), and  3. car check at ministry. But i found the bank here is really funny.

1. The 1st bank that i went to closing my account. I found the operation is so mess and manual. Usually they have queue machine to make operation smooth but the machine here is just for deposit/withdraw money only. so they put a guard there to tell customers if u need other info need to go upstair instead of using machine. At upstair, it is more ridiculous No queue machine"who fast, who  go first". First, i seat there and waiting but when new customer came and walked to ask they serve him while other customers andi were  waiting there more than 30min no one care. hmmm... shame with their service!!!

2. The 2nd bank, i went to close account
staff: did u bring book with me?
Me: no, it might lost it somewhere. Can u close my account with my card?
Staff: oh, we can't close it because u don have book. Can u go home and check again?
Me: Huh, so if i dont have book i cant close my account.
Staff: because we need to record your transaction on that book. Or u can pay us for open new book then we can close account for u?
Me: I come here to close account what the point i pay for book to record my last transaction and through it away. Doesn't bank have form for closing and withdraw cash right?
Staff: we cant close because we need book to record transaction.
Me: are u kidding me?
After make noise, her supervisor arrived  and said we can make it. Pls wait.
I found this story is funny.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment