Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Mum always know her kid the best

Yesterday, I walked around the house and saw the plants at our garden are dying because of hot weather recently and no one take care of it. so before din time, I have small chat with my parents.

Me: Mum, can i redo our garden to flower garden (currently, it's vegetable)?
Mum: Huh... up to you. Er... better not to touch it
Me: Huh (with wonder)... but it's dying
Dad: oh, please do it. I support you.
Mum: you plant it but how long do you gotta take care of it?
Me: Hehehe... i plant those and you take care of it as previous... (with funny smile to mum)
Mum: See, I know you will only plant it and let me take care of it all the time like your orchid. how many time did you shower it since you purchase it? 
Dad: let her do it. i will sometimes to take care of those too.
Me: Mum, please let me do it. I will plant it well. For shower and take care, i know you will help me right. thank so much mummy... (then I run into my room)

Mum ( talk to dad): you see. I know she can only plant it and let us take care of it.
Dad: ok, let her do it. I will help to take care of it too...


Hahaha... See! how mummy know her kid the best and how i was spoiled by my dad... he always love me the most as well as mum.

------------------------


Now, I'm thinking what should i plan for my little garden. should I plant flower, vegetable, or small small plant? if flower, what flower should i plant there? I dont like plant an usual one but i also don like the one it hard to grow too because I sure that I'm not the one who care it much. and i don't want it to die too.
Hmmm.... i start headache now... what a small brain of me? and also too complicated too? :D

M

No comments:

Post a Comment